Sorrow lanterns: war on loveWallow, using ancient magicks and modern technology, to forge his own lantern that was fueled by the sorrow of the universe. This blue lantern spat forth a blue eye shaped ring allowing him to create constructs that depress his targets, as well as offensive constructs and allowed him to tear open portals to a place he simply referred to as "home". Wallow had done all this for one reason and one reason only. If the universe would not give him love, then he would simply take it. Wallow took his lantern in hand and left earth behind to wage war on the planet zamaron, the home of the star sapphire corps.Sorrow lanterns: war on love by Uponbatishwings
Before Wallow left the planet he held his lantern and made it glow brightly, out of the lantern sprang more rings. The rings scattered looking for people whose hearts were as empty as his own. His ring made him look like the gargoyle he really was, and the rings he created were set to make others into gargoyles of various forms. The rings spoke: "love has hurt you again and again, take the
life cycle of the bat faced gargoyle and psalife cycle of the bat faced gargoyle and psa by Uponbatishwings
The bat faced gargoyle or gargoylous nox, is a creature the size of the average human. A natural habitat for one is a cave deep in a forest near a stream. However since all gargoyles are critically endangered most today are raised in captivity. A bat face is born the size of a human baby, with soft, underdeveloped wings, a tail, a bat like nose and pointed ears. They range in color from dark gray to slate colored, they are hatched from eggs that look like stones, usually found in deep, moving, fresh water. A bat face, despite the similar features to the mammal of its namesake, is born knowing how to survive, like a reptile. The newborn bat face spends its first few hours in the water in hatched in, it starts to swim with its tail and catch small fish. The gargoyle learns to walk on four legs when it emerges from the deep water. The gargoyle now has its claws harden and chases anything smaller than it to eat in the stream it was born in. A bat face's teeth, like a crocodile's, are solid
50 Secrets About Yourself.
1. What is your natural hair color?
brown with natural highlights
2. Where was your ID pic taken?
in my room
3. What's your middle name?
4. Your current relationship status?
5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
6. What is your current mood?
neutral with slight sadness
7. What's the color of your underwear?
8. What is one thing that makes you happy?
Friends who love and support me
9. Who was the last person you cuddled with?
10. If you could go back in time, and change something what would it be?
SO MUCH. especially if i could talk to the past me.
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day?
if it has to be a real animal, bat, but if not i want to be a gargoyle
12. Ever had a near-death experience?
Once... i was 8 running from a friend in their house and i smashed through a glass door. i didn't even know what happened and i wasn't even hurt. o.o
13. Something you do a lot?
14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
i am machine Three days grace
15. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
paris, or berlin
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
J. P. Morgan apparently
17. When was the last time you cried?
idk, its been very long
18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
nope, i once read a poem in front of one in 6th grade
19. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
winged flight! and i mean bat wings! driving is a pain >.<
20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
most likely physical traits unless i hear about them first
21. What's your biggest secret?
oh thats easy its (this post edited for content)
22. What's your favorite color?
sky blue and light gray as well
23. When was the last time you lied?
24. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
constantly XD XD XD
25. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nothing...but I need water! -dries up-
26. What's your favorite smell?
rain! and candles that smell like rain
27. If you could describe life in one word what would it be?
28. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
hmmmm.... not for awhile actually o.o
29. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
30. What are you thinking about right now?
how to answer the questions
31. What should you be doing?
Plenty of other things XD
32. What was the last thing that made you upset?
33. Do you like working in the yard?
My weed whacker shall cut down the insect forests! (but i do try to avoid hitting bugs, spiders, and especially toads)
34. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
35. Name 5 things in your closet:
clothes, xmas decorations, a sleeping bag, some old albums, and my gothic coats.
36. Do you act different around your crush/partner?
yes, I'm kinda hyper, no one seems to notice though
37. When was the last time you slept with a stuffed animal?
38. How many times do you take a shower a week?
Every day (typically).
39. Do you brush your teeth everyday?
40. Have you ever said something stupid in front of your crush?
41. Have you ever watched a hockey game?
yes but i was very young and don't even remember who won XD
42. Do you lie about your age?
43. Ever been jealous about something stupid?
44. Do you pick your nose?
>.> who are you working for!?
46. What's the one junk food you cant live without?
i don't really eat a lot of chips or candy, is a burger junk? i pick that
47. How old were you when you found out Santa was fake?
7 or 8 definitely
48. Have you ever blown your nose and looked inside the napkin?
yea, because i sometimes have nosebleeds because of allergies :/
49. Describe your favorite underwear you have?
50. Did you lie in any of these questions?
is a lie of omission REALLY a lie? XP
Tag 4 people and send them a note about it. and no tag-backs!